Shen's News: It's been over two months since I've written, during which time I've been all around Japan and blogged about my time there for two weeks with Tenzin and then another month or so with other friends. Since returning to Brisbane I've been enjoying lessons with my tabla students again, who all did very well in their recent tabla exams.
This Friday Tibet2Timbuk2 are back with a special show at Crystal Waters eco-village (near Maleny), with special guest Nicholas Ng on erhu (Chinese violin). Then on Sunday Qld Multicultural Festival is on at Roma St Parklands, always an enjoyable festival. Please come and see me play with two of my students at the Children's Stage from 1245-1pm.
SHEN'S GIGS - THIS WEEK
- Fri Oct 14 Crystal Waters: Tibet2Timbuk2
- Sun Oct 16 : Qld Multicultural Festival - featuring Tabla Tarrango
SHEN'S RECENT BLOGS
- Brisbane Family Success in Tabla Exam
- Indian Classics Tokyo 2011 - A first class Indian ...
- 14th and Final Gifu Sangeet Mela
- EthnoSuperLounge @ Magokoro Vol 2 with Aoyamaguchi...
- A couple of Tokyo shows
- EthnoSuperLounge @ Magokoro Vol 1 with Mbira Zvaka...
- Yatsubuchi Falls (八ツ淵の滝)
- Osaka & Kyoto concerts
- Tenzin in Japan part 7 - videos
- Tenzin in Japan part 6 - Izu and west Japan
- Tenzin in Japan part 5: Tsunami zone
- Tenzin in Japan part 4 - Touhoku
- Tenzin in Japan part 3 - Niigata
- Tenzin in Japan part 2 - Saitama
- Tenzin in Japan part 1 - Tokyo
Bhavatu Sabbe Mangalam - May All Beings Be Happy